North by Northwest is a film directed by Alfred Hitchcock in 1959.
A man innocently calls a hotel worker at the same time he was paging "Mr. Kaplan." Unfortunately, Mr. Kaplan was the name of a government spy that the enemies were trying to locate. As a result, the innocent man is sent on a journey to hide from the criminals and find the real agents.
- Cary Grant as Roger Thornhill
- Eva Marie Saint as Eve Kendall
- James Mason as Phillip Vandamm
- Jessie Royce Landis as Mrs. Thornhill
- Leo G. Carroll as Professor
- Martin Landau as Leonard
- Edward Platt as Larrabee